Translate

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

nomadic... as told by epoch



my brother used to call me a nomad - I guess living in three different states in one month
constitutes a nomadic life - but i rather enjoyed the freedom - or rather lack of responsibility
which we all wish for after we turn 30 or so -
its nice to be back in school and all we have to worry about is a really shitty science fair project -
which i usually either didn't do - or had to turn in late
because mom when she dropped me off at school - and saw my classmates all carrying in their shitty science fair projects and asked me - i said - or intimated that oh i didn't have to do one...
so i'm not good with deadlines.... or post times - or show times - I'm not good at showng up on time - or showing up at all - but i'm good at being stood up
or misconstrued

i'm guessing this is my epoch -
to be not good at things i should be better at
and vice versa....

No comments: