Translate

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

ok you tell ME what it is ...

little red flags.....
i see them in the distance, i ignored them today
but in a hour and a half i might just say fuck it.....

i was lied to - but i guess its ok, since i was the one who was lying

but this goes back to my genes - about the tendency of the men in my family to stray...
but if what i believe is true - it really wasn't or I really wasn't the other man - but it was all lies and i ended up being the other man - i did not tie up too many emotions in this - but still...... deception is just that

also i am reallly glad to not be working at the ranch
freedom from being the resident bitch is nice

my thoughts are running randomly right not - good idea to just stay home
and try to herd them in and back to the barn

also still trying to find my lost 20 dollar bill

No comments: