Translate

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

paranoia....

ok - back in the day when i was into drugs and such - i used to get really paranoid - which is one of the reasons i stopped - that and one really scary night - but anyway one of my re-curring re-occuring themes of paranoia was i used to think all my married friends wanted me to sleep with their wives.... it used to freak me out tremendously
but i would have been up for it

another connected story was in sedona my bosses were married on paper but not together
and at one of the holiday parties we all had been drinking and i kissed my boss and she smiled and told me to kiss her again... as she pulled he hand out of my pants pocket.....
i won't go on with the rest of the story but needless to say some of my paranoia was realized as a bit true....


oh - tip your server.....well!

No comments: