Translate

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

unshakable

still quite confused...... the paris internship has quickly fallen apart. I am still trying to find a suitable replacement - so now do I give back all the money donated - only $400 but still. I went out on a date with someone that couldn't compare to her in mexico city. but I don't think any date or female will and that kind of sucks. We are still friends/friendly, but I am curious what will happen when I am working again and also busy. If she lived here our schedules wouldn't coincide..... see I am always over thinking shit. Did I tell you I unfriended a few of my exes on facebook - and when I say exes I mean women I've dated but not necessarily been in a relationship with, well maybe one but not really. So I'm still in a fog as of now - I'm getting interesting job offers here but I really don't want to live here.

No comments: