Translate

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

do you feel guilty when you masterbate?





i guess that pretty much sums up my guest chef weekend -
a question posed to me by a vary tall ( 6'3 3/4" ) very drunk woman
but that really is the end of the story.

the weekend went well - better than expected - a few " damn your kitchen is small "
and a couple of " we really are professionals "
and me trying to remember everyone's name - that I met that weekend.

but the food - which was really the star of the weekend - did the job
we actually ran low on items friday night and we had to remake the following nights menu
pretty much day of.

but the second night went more smoothly - and we got positive feedback from everyone...
I am anxious to do it again - when my roller coaster of a job lets me breathe again
in three months....

The weekend did for me a few things - it made me realize that i need to be cooking ny food - not anyone elses - good wine is good and root beer on tap when available is the bomb - oh and that tony and i work well together - but must take time out to eat -

oh the other highlight of the weekend was me expressing my intent for the evening by saying rather loudly " I'll take the big one. " and Tony responding that she was married......

No comments: