Translate

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

" I love you " - and other stories from a crack head

i have one crackhead living with me in my apartment right now
- it's not what it seems. the term " crackhead " means the apt is dirty -
depending on the degree of dis-array - is directly in relation of how many crackhead live in my apt - so one is not that bad


i am restless - wanting to go, but looking out windows waiting for rain....
and a break to this heat, the desert dries you out, turns you browner,
my stalker from my previous job just got married - so i can't even call having a stalker a success anymore - or a successful stalker - anyway

i am forcing myself to write in this again... and it's not working
i am exhausted, need new shoes, and need to eat a weeks worth of vegetables.....

Hello ma'am, would you be interested
In some sexual positions and emotional investments ?

No comments: