Translate

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

ricky gibbings

it has occured to me that a lot of people are being forwarded here - i guess that is the right word through search engines when they type in " ricky gibbings " as i fathom the sudden death of a friend - i am also just amazed at how many people he has touched in his life not only me but scores of others, always saying the same thing - he made me laugh, and i too found myself laughing at what ricky had said or was about to say, but i guess one of my greatest memories was when i was able to make him laugh - i refer to it as being foot strap pants day.... another inside joke that we shared so if you are sent here because of a search engine or other method - just know that he is missed by me and a huge amount of others and we are all sad to see him go, but know that he is watching us always

r.i.p. ricky gibbings

No comments: