Translate

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

funky funk


i have been realizing the funk ive been in since nov of o8? since i was laid off
well my funk and in a rut are other's depressions - it is a heavy burden sometimes
even getting out of bed some days - i think i thought i was doing well until last may when one of my close friends passed away - then two more over the next 3 months - and i was back in the stew again - i am trying to dig myself out
hopefully the move helps since i am betting everything on it right now
but who knows... i know that my current surroundings are not beneificial to my mental and physical health.... it has taken me a long time to write this down
and write it to be read...... i know that help is available and i have good friends to lean on but my burdens/crosses are for me to bear right?

who knows.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

i AM HERE FOR YA!! :)