Translate

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Can we be friends...?

This is sort of a follow up from the post below .... so after a ten day no contact period - I hesitantly decided to text her... and she apologized and said how she had no intention of hurting me ... etc and asked can we be friends..... I said yes - and we went out to a movie last week..... There are still those red flags that happened in the past that make me a bit worried about where ever this may be headed - I used to like her - now I'm not so sure - I'm curious to see how long this friendship will last I met her youngest daughter and I know I will eventually meet her other daughter... I initially just wanted to have sex with her - but at this point that would make things super complicated.... I think I need to travel again..... I'm getting confused.

No comments: