Translate

Thursday, December 18, 2014

6 weeks

the last 6+ weeks have been an emotional roller coaster for me at least - who knew a random meeting and two dates in another country would affect me this much - from talking two to three times a day to now that's she's busy to two to three times a week is really killing me - It shouldn't but it is, this is much different than those who i have brushed off before - or chose to brush me off. I don't know what it is...... Maybe I like her much more than she does me, Do I like her or the idea of her. This is what happens when you are isolated for years everything is over the top - I have this feeling in the pit of my stomach that I won't see her again - and that almost takes me to a crying in the bed in a fetal position for hours, or locked in the closet. Some days are much better - I think it's because I am not busy so my everything is talking to her - and waiting by the phone - I'm getting better, trying to stay busy. The paris adventure should be taking all of my efforts but it's not really now....I don't know what to do right now.....

No comments: