Translate

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

phone call

My sister called me at the right time today. the emu's came back for a visit asking me to join them and asking why i never killed myself in morro bay.. I had no answer - but the real answer was there were no rooms available. that was about 12 years ago, i haven't been this down in a looong time. I have to write this out - to keep myself from... if anyone reads this like soon.... and tell me it's not worth you have a lot to live for. i'm spent last night deleting very close friends off of facebook - to see if I'm missed. I have issues of not being seen, this is going all over the place.My head is going crazy I wonder what in the hell i did in my previous life to deserve this world of misery The problem is most of this is my head fucking with me, I could wake up tomorrow and be fine

No comments: