Translate

Saturday, January 31, 2009

25 random things about me....

25 random things about me...
Share
Today at 1:26pm | Edit Note | Delete
1 - i have cooked for numerous celebrities - lately tyler perry
2- i am usually oblivious towards my surroundings
3- i am a writer first - been writing since ms nicastro's class at mc namara, junior year
4- apparently i was the " down fall " of the ssu basket ball team my sophmore year
5 - i am ocd about everything matching surrounding food - like enough hamburger meat for an eight pack of hamburger buns
6- my milk always expires before the cereal is gone
7- i won best breakfast in the usa in 2005
8- i started painting because of this girl named anne mo
9- i have been seen with women that are old enough to be my daughter
10 - i have many nicknames - most of them rhyme with my first name
11- i like to walk around barefoot in the winter
12 - i still think ledo's is the best pizza around - and i've eaten alot
13- i dont want kids - but my nieces and my god son are enough for now
14 - i have known francine for 5 years and i still only understand about half of what she says
15 - i am the funniest person i know
16 - i get along well with my brother and sister's friends as if they were my age
17- my dream job would be scoring films and television shows - not composing but using existing music
18 - i drank and smoked a lot in college enough for people to ask if i had a drug problem
19- i love to sleep in
20- i almost hooked up with one of my bosses wives -
21- i hate using the cell phone but i have to have it - in case of emergencies
22- i remember just about everything
23- my friends mean the world to me
24 - i met the woman who should have been my wife 8 years ago and just recently got re- introduced to her
25- i secretly listen to strange music like the smiths, bjork, and tori amos

No comments: