Translate

Friday, January 2, 2009

saturday......

ok - i am starting to feel a bit more inspired
to write again - i am sort of sick
but i am getting re-introduced to all of these
people i went to elementary school with.....

another thing i said on new years eve is that i felt like i had been in prison for the past 10 years - due to my job
i was out and all of these people who's names were familiar
and knew me - and /or heard about me -- and i had no clue
who they were - and some of these people were family

so needless to say - i am still recovering from that
but what also makes it strange is that i am still
looking to leave the country this summer
and that again will be another period of time away from
my home....which actually feels like home now

so again my decision making process has been halted
or stagnated because i am amiss as to what is next.

No comments: