Translate

Monday, January 26, 2009

I met someone who knows you.......


i thought i did - and it made me sound
cavalier - so i told her - i met someone who knows you....
just to bridge the gaps...... - a new position for me
i feel like the president - during his last week in office
anything to get me through it - and out the door

maybe with the new job i will finally be busier.....
i am assuming its going to be easy - but i think the term
i am looking for is different -
after 14 + years of cooking - food is just that food
but in this case it really is for survival - not status
and/or entertainment

purely - and actually for caloric intake - which is what
it is for..... I guess my notion of food has changed - for the first time i will not be cooking for the rich and famous - and that feels good -

No comments: