Translate

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

a note to myself

I just keep missing you - as I turn the corner you are walking away - just ahead of me in the check out line - 15 items or less - because both you and I only cook for ourselves - I used to run into you all the time at the gym - when we were working out 5 days a week - but i stopped almost completely = now i'm back to 3 to 4 times a week but you stopped going too - I miss you terribly - we had so much fun together - going out to play pool - out for drinks - or just out - now all I do is sit on craigslist waiting for your missed connection ad - did I mention that i've changed.... that the trip to costa rica is a go - the teaching job may go through as well - i know you were worried about me working too much but I swear only one more year and I'm done and we can go back to the good old days...
i promise

No comments: