Translate

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Stunt Dates

ok I figured out what this term is - I need a " date " for a wedding in November, and I asked a few people so far - one who will flake out so that doesn't count and the other two live in california - - one is an actress, and the other once picked a hunk of meat out of my teeth - the first time i met her...

I can ask one more but she too lives in california - and you ask - why dale, do you not live in california....

trust me my luck with women if you can call it that - is really hit or miss - or i miss on purpose - who knows - i am aware of a few - but they shall remain nameless

my friend suzanne called me a player - unsure if i fit that catergory - i have a lot of female friends and try to keep in contact with them - that's all -

and 95% of them are or would be considered tens.... or 9's - like i said i've always been lucky and cooking helps trust me....

so i have a stunt date for any and all future events - we get along - well - not sure why we never hooked up - oh wait i know - im just a friend -

so yeah - i have stunt dates
and for now ill take it

No comments: