Translate

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

back to reality

ok i'm back in tucson - i took a few use days to hang out with my 2nd mom ( my mother and her sister are identical twins ) here in Green Valley -
but I'm back... I have a few things going on - i filed for unemployment - because its my right - or because we all pay into it - but seldom use it - believe me im looking for a job - im not lazy but i canuse the money right now
i have a " meeting " on friday - and a wedding to go to ( solo )
i pick up my final check tomorrow - but want to play it low key because if i make an appearance - i will cause the whole main kitchen to stop functioning - and i don't want to witness grown men crying again -

i am filling out applications - getting references together
my cell phone, and facebook bage have been inundated with well wishes - and oh shits
you never realize how many friends you have or how many people you affect - until either you die - or you get fired and or leave your job -

No comments: