Translate

Friday, November 14, 2008

update

ok - i have not been writing inthis too much lately..... its strange this past week since i've been laid off - ( still not used to saying that ) has been the busiest and craziest - probably in my life or any of my longest memories - I wont go into too much detail - but after last night lets just say - I am a proponent of not hooking up with people who i dont actually have feelings for - or like.... \granted i did come very close.... but anyway - its second to the girl who wanted to hook up with me while she was pregnant so i could take care of the baby because the current father wanted nothing to do with it - but that's my side of the story - i could be way off base -

so i've been on one interview today at miraval - and i have one tomorrow -
i don't know what i want to do right now - the obvious choice and i'm doing it is to go on interviews - and fill out applications - but truthfully - part of me doesn't want to cook anymore - or for at least for the now and now -

i still don't believe that i'm unemployed - but i've been gone 7 days from the job
and its weird - but i'm learning more about myself i guess...

who knows

No comments: