Translate

Sunday, November 16, 2008

well wishes

notes to me on hearing about my lay off
about 1/3 of them ( not including phone calls, texts and e-mails)
( sometimes i go by miguel )


hey man,

I know im really late, but i just heard you were laid off at the ranch. that is such bull shit. im really sorry to hear that. I hope you are taking it well and find another job soon. damn man... fuck that place, they dont know what they are losing. seriously. ugh... that is so aggervating. well take care man. chat with you soon.

Alex aka kingman's king.
(not really) haha

Hey hey!

I heard. Kinda sucks, but I always thought you could do better. Your culinary talents are to good for a place like the ranch. Anything on the horizon?

Mike

What the fuck? You were the best chef they had dude
Did they fire a bunch of others? sebrina

helow dale im sory about lay off... whats the reason... ian

Hey I heard the bad news. Want to catch a drink tonight (or this weekend)?
James

Hi Bro, I'm really sorry about ur lay off and also I dont undertand why, but wellcome to the Club we are goint to bee soon in home. Like me mather say allways the things happen because something better is goint to appear in the future.
well men if u wanna travel to Peru the doors of my house are open for u my Telefone number is 5114672066 sometime... cesar

Sory to hear about that. It's their loss brother! Keep your head up. This will just open up something better for you. Ill keep you in my prayers. johnny evans

Noo Man, I heard about it and it sucks. I´m really sorry man...Remember whenever you want to go Lima... just let me know Miguel...Take man guillermo

You are the best dale... I hope we'll see you again... rodolfo

Sorry for what happen man, best of luck! frenendo

Sorry to hear about that... Pretty traumatic. You should drive out and see me soon- make the long trek out to north oracle. Might have something you'd be interested in
chad

so sorry. :(rebecca

dale. i cannot say how much canyon ranch sucks now. the weekends are gonna be soooo horrible without you. dude, im bummed kyle

I heard, I was there today to pick up my things. You know how quickly word gets around. I am sorry for you too, hope you find something better, if you open your own coffecake shop let me know, I will be there. danielle

Man I'm sorry to hear that I see my day coming soon. seann

I'm sorry my friend. Its hard. deanna

Sorry Dale...hope you are okay..... india gary

Sorry Dale, I been there man. Know that when God closes one door, he always opens another! will wells

Sorry to hear that bra.... eric jones

Sorry to hear that man. I know you said you were concerned due to the high end nature of your business. You will definitely bounce back and find something soon. brad fryman

Geez...heartless...maybe you'll get that call from the white house...you'll show them. felicia

WOAH... How are you?? What happened? jodie

Fuck Miguel I am so sorry Man, shit. I wish you the best, are you going to stay in Tucson ? Lets keep in touch Miguel , take care. rafa

Fuck , for sure. I could not believe it when I heard. I can picture Justin in my mind telling you the bad news. I know is hard but LIFE goes on, don’t let this shit throw you down on your career. rafa again

No comments: