Translate

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A.W.O.L. vs M.I.A.

for the past few years i have been either awol or mia i have seen pictures as recent as two weeks ago and i don't know who the people are in the photos - i know they are related to me somehow
but other than that i am clueless - and i'm sure its vice versa--- they've all heard of me and what i've done but a ghost i am to them

always working - always un available - if/when i go home i have so many people to see
because come june i will be mia again

unsure of when or if i am coming back - James told me - " if you're leaving in 6 months -have fun."
sorry the last few posts have been pretty much surrounding the same subjects
but i am trying to get my mind ( which most days is mia ) around my thoughts
sometimes it's a task
other times it's easy as pie

No comments: