Translate

Sunday, December 21, 2008

bob?


so ok i am a fan of hair - women's hair -
long, short, real - ( weaves? depends)
i love the smell of freshly washed but still wet hair
most hair products and shampoos - except anything from aveda
i guess since i was a young child the smells of my mom doing my sisters hair - or her twin's hair
or my sister doing her own hair - in the powder room

these visions and smells are ingrained in my brain - and a not so great hair style
or kind of greasy or not washed enough or washed too much is a deal breaker
like shoes - but i'll save that for another time.....

my favorite haircut of all time is the bob - in any form
but the inverted bob is the best - but not everyone can pull it off
you have to have the right size and shape of neck - i don't know really
but i've seen some bad ones....

meh.

No comments: