Translate

Saturday, December 6, 2008

true story

my first real job in los angeles was working at the Beverly Hills Hotel - actually only real job - but that's another story - the only way into this famed hotel was to take the graveyard shift - working 9pm - to 5am or so - so from 11pm until 5am I was the only one in the kitchen cooking for the bar and overnight room service - so you can imagine the stories i have - esp since the BHH was whitney&bobby's favorite place to stay and beat the shit out of each other...........

anyway i had a system with the room service waiters - i would cook the food and they would come back to tell me who i fed - it was mainly to pass the time - but trust me after 2am the hotel got crazy.

so i had an order for an egg and bacon sandwich - for sean p diddy combs which he usually ordered every night when he stayed at the hotel which was quite often - so the order went out and i asked the room service waiter " chickalene " did puffy enjoy his sandwich and he told me it wasn't for puffy it was for jennifer lopez ( who actually knocked on my apt door by accident a year later - yes another story)

and i said why is jennifer lopez staying in puffy's room......

about three weeks later i saw them on some third party us weekly type show
telling the world that they were an item.... so after that i used all my inside info
to my advantage

No comments: