Translate

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

time

ok the end of this week - it will b 5 weeks of unemployment
so i have devoted this time to write more on my blog
and also put out close to 20 resumes and filled out applications
only two of those were call backs and one seems promising -
but the time off has been good -
down time - which i have not had in like 8 years or so
i think ive caught up on sleep
tomorrow i may even do something constructive

but probably not
i have been having strange dreams lately - the usual one
with my teeth falling out
but a new one my childhood cat being caught between being a cat and turning
into a vampire - and constantly attacking me
it was quite brutal actually
and one was just me doing a task but constantly getting it wrong
and having to re do it

i think im still kind of stressed - about not working
not sure - but im a bit more sensitive about my surroundings
now that i have time to listen, watch and observe

No comments: