Translate

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

i always feel like somebody's watching me...


I do and they are - -I was brought up in a christian/catholic household
went to catholic elementary and high school, baptized - confirmed - inbetween an altar boy
but now i am sort of enthralled with eastern philosophy namely buddhism and when i say buddhism i mean zen buddhism

but part of me still holds onto being catholic - for one its a good story
where am i going with this....

i believe in guardian angels - why you ask - because i've met them three times
in my life that i remember, once after my car accident in los angeles
again in the video store in sedona - ( i think that time was to let me know she was around - we talked or rather she talked and i listened and she disappeared - literally)
i turned around and she was gone - what makes this strange was that in the time it took me to turn my head to see where she went she was gone - from a store - only one way in and out - anyone familiar with the video store in sedona in the safeway plaza knows what im talking about. it takes at least 30 seconds to go from the back of the store to the exit....

and today - i was driving on grant towards rosemont and he pulled up beside me and said - smile it's not that bad and laughed and drove off, maybe not exactly wht you'd call a gaurdian angel but he said the right thing at the right time...
there are no such things as coincidences

No comments: