Translate

Thursday, June 5, 2008

I won't tell your momma, if you don't tell your dad


" What do we get for 10 dollars ? "
- everything you want...

if i believed what the tv told me about sex - i'd be a bit more confident
but it didn't and i'm not

if i listened to what my father told me about - the difference between sex and love
i'd be more confident

but i didn't - i laughed and re tell the story many times

but i'm sure you don't really want to know all of this...

i am a leo - a sun sign ruled by the heart mostly
i need to listen to my sister more -
i need to believe in de ja vous less
and day dreams more
tomorrow is just that - something we all can not control

a job is a job
food costs more - so does gas -
there is not much we can do but suffer through
and possibly find alternative ways of travel

No comments: