Translate

Friday, June 20, 2008

once more....


She packed my bags last night pre-flight
Zero hour nine a.m.
And I'm gonna be high as a kite by then
I miss the earth so much I miss my wife
It's lonely out in space
On such a timeless flight.......


I don't know why - but this song always gets me.....
it's one of those get the chills - goose bumps srt pf thing
I understand the words in this more than most - maybe because i used to read dictionaries
as a child - and very fond of etymology because of my father
i use and choose words wisely - and always question other's choices of words

i must write this in here - because - i've wanted to but never had the correct forum
to actually let it fly

my words are pretty much all i have now - mostly because the job questions my leadership skills -
which is right on target - why should i care about leading when i myself do not care anymore -
i can lead them all to the lonely-ness of non caring -
all i do is work and sleep - and lately ruts are becoming more and more comfortable
i hide behind my weight and tell jokes so I seem more than just ok -
i'd rather make others laugh -
then watch them watch me slowly break down - and fade away


Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: