Translate

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Other stuff......

The IRS is finally off my back....

I guess - ( I know ) that getting 20% of your salary as cash.... - pretty much under the table
and not taxed - is not really a good idea - which I found out - the hard way -
my brother always says very pertinent stuff.. and i always listen... but probably too late
one of his best is " Never fuck with the IRS or the DMV "
and this one - " money is not worth anything until you spend it"
so my economic stimilus - was short
like gary coleman short - or hillary clinton popular vote short
( almost half of it went to pay off the tax liability )
and like hillary - i was in it to win it at all costs -
so i guess its nice to be debt free - mostly....

i heard this a while standing in line at pinks in hollywood
she smiled at me with her eyes because she couldn't do it any other way

and today i saw it.... and it was nice - twice actually -
but that is neither here or there -
it's nice to be looked upon as more than a job haver - a mouth breather
a finger in the nose while driving - mister - or mr.

its wednesday - and its late -
I've been cooking for the ranch employees for the past 4 days and its nice to cook
for us instead of them...

we are all entitled - but we all don't have to use that as a weapon
just because you have money -
doesn't mean that you are in any shape or form better than us....
we all shit in toilets.... everyday

No comments: