Translate

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

It's time to walk away

I'm fucking done....


A dear friend recently made a statement that got me to thinking…

I asked him why he decided to leave an online social network, and he responded quite sincerely and honestly that he had to simply walk away…

I think it is time for me to walk away for some things. The last few days I feel like I have gotten lost in this illusion we call dunya. I think it is far past time for me to walk away from some things.

Some things may prove easier for me to walk away from, while others may prove more difficult…

I must walk away… I am left with little choice… I cannot accept failure as an option…

I must do it for Allah’s sake… I must do it for my soul…. I must do it for my family… I must do it for humanity…. Allah is my Lord and in Him alone do I find salvation…

“I don’t want a part of it no more…. I don’t want Allah to see my faults…”

No comments: