Translate

Friday, June 6, 2008

old computers suck


i'm sort of behind in the tech dept - but that's ok
my computer is a mac - nut i bought it in 2000
my cell phone is not bluetooth - has no camera phone
it does not slide - does not flip
have a qwerty - or a berry in its name

my car is the same age as my computer... ( random )
my tv is a flat screen - the old type a true flat - only 24 inches
and it has rabbit ears - because i don't have time to watch cable

my ipod - the first one was a first generation - mini - 4g
i upgraded to a used 30 gig video

my mom's laptop is newer than my ipod.....

my digital phone is 5 years old - weighs about a pound - it only has 3.2 mega pixels
and 2x zoom -

but i am surviving - - i am not too behind...
al of these things still work -
although my computer is being replaced ina few months -
i can't find the 5 1/4 floppy disks anymore

No comments: